- Speed — Fiber optic networks operate at the highest speeds. Up into gigabits per second.
- Bandwidth — Up to thousands of times more signal channels than copper wire or cable.
- Distance — Vastly greater distances between endpoints without signal degradation or the need to use repeaters or amplifiers.
- Security — Very difficult to “tap” information without detection.
- Dependability — Virtually immune from electromagnetic noise and interference from radios, motors, lightning or other nearby cables.
Make the switch today and experience the best local support and service!